- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries – a delightful, easy to watch show set in the 1920’s. Follow the adventurous Phryne Fisher as she elegantly helps the local, dashing, detective solve Brisbane’s most troublesome crimes.
- Murdoch Mysteries – Follow Detective Inspector William Murdoch as he solves 1895 Toronto’s crimes using cutting edge scientific reasoning aided by the the intelligent and comely coroner Dr. Julia Ogden.
- We all know algebra is a sticking point in mathematical conceptualization. Here is a great article on the history of algebra and some of its current applications https://www.livescience.com/50258-algebra.html
- It has been shown that math anxiety starts early, but it has also been shown that early math skills also foster stronger linguistic skills. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-11/pu-eci111017.php
- Need some nature sounds? Try these channels